We are currently seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic team lead (MANAGER) to join our family entertainment center. Must have open availability up to 40 hours a week (days, nights, weekends)
Must possess the following:
• Cooperative; Able to get along well with others; Avoids negativity. Accessible and approachable.
• Can see what needs to be done and gets it done without needing direction; Demonstrates a sense of urgency; Corrects errors; Handles unexpected situations calmly & efficiently to minimize problems; Anticipates internal and external customer needs.
• Demonstrates a commitment to safety by following safety rules & guidelines; Follows good housekeeping practices; Takes proper care of equipment
• Regular & punctual attendance. Employee is dependable and reliable.
• Considers accuracy & appearance of work; Committed to providing quality customer service and to continuous improvement efforts; Recognizes & learns from mistakes, Understands the role that quality plays in customer satisfaction and understands the customer perspective.
• Uses time wisely; Finds ways to stay productive during slow periods Makes sure the park is clean at all times.
• Leads by example; Inspires others to deliver by motivating, positively influencing andrecognizing others; communicates clear work direction/expectations; delegates fairly; trains other employees on new tasks/assignments.
• Takes responsibility for decisions, actions and results.
• Works well with others; Coaches and encourages others on a regular basis; Contributes to
• Organizes and expresses ideas and information clearly, using appropriate and efficient methods of conveying the information; Communicates accurately and honestly in an open, candid and respectful manner.
Call 804-733-3700 for an interview or email resume to Sandra@swaders.com