What we are doing to keep you safe during COVID19
August 20th, 2020 by Robin Morgan
THINGS WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE!
Here are some policies and procedures Swaders Sports Park is implementing to keep employees and guests safe:
We have purchased an electrostatic backpack sprayer, sprays a germicidal disinfectant approved by the EPA. This is sprayed first thing in the morning. Last until completely wiped off.
• Requiring face coverings by all guests and employees(children under the age of 10 not required)
• Everyone will have their temperatures screened before entering, and no one with a temperature 100.4 or higher will be let in.
• Installing sneeze guards at guest service stations.
• We have installed hand sanitizer stations throughout the park.
• We had to limit the amount of arcade games running, we are unable to social distance with the maximum games.
• Rearranged public areas and work stations to allow room for proper social distancing.
• Mini Golf is open and we will alternate courses as people come in to eliminate groups.
• Lasertag will be closed.
• Kidszone will be closed.
• Hologate (Virtual Reality) will be limited to two persons.
• We are running fewer carts per race to allow for extra cleaning.
• Birthday parties are still a work in progress, we will keep you posted.
• Established rigorous cleaning protocols and training.
o This will take a little extra time so please be patient.